Monday, September 20, 2010

Home

We were released from St. E's this morning. Amelia is doing well and settling into life back home. She took a much better nap without the distractions at the hospital and is playing with Miles and Steve right now. Pray for continued healing and recovery.

My friend Raynah came over and gave me at least an hour massage. She is a massage therapist and has a portable table. It was amazing. After the massage I got to take a long nap. What a life! I feel groggy but it is better being groggy than exhausted:)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are home!!! Give Mia a big kiss from Marty and I. Tell Miles to be easy on her while she recovers (no jumping on her). Love you guys, I hope Mia liked the pink bear and balloons. oxox Liz and Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relieved to hear you guys are home and she's playing and doing well and what comfort getting out of the noisy and uncomfortable hospital! Also, thank you Jesus for Raynah and her sweetness to your family.

    Som

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are all home, and Amelia and you are both getting some rest. Will pray for continued healing.

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Raynah! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I am glad to read posts from you again! I just checked today for the first time in a while and got to read all about how y'all are doing. I am so relieved that Amelia has been released from the hospital. I know it takes quite a while to fully recover, but it's great that she is well enough to come home! Pneumonia is a scary thing! When she is feeling up to it, I hope y'all can continue the horse therapy. That looks really cool!

    Grace and Peace,
    Abby Edema

    ReplyDelete