Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amelia in the hospital again

Amelia developed a fever this afternoon and we took her to the ER. After running the full array of tests they are saying her pneumonia never went away and is now worse than before. She will probably have to stay in the hospital for a longer course of IV antibiotics.

She is stable and does not need oxygen. Just has a high fever (that is down with meds) and is restless, tired and irritated.

Pray for sleep (for both of us), healing and wisdom. I will keep you posted as I am able. Hopefully my mom will fix my laptop (that Miles broke) tomorrow and I will have a portable computer again (thanks Tredways for the use of your screen:)).

My mom will be here tomorrow then Miles will be at preschool on Friday but I may be calling those of you who said you could help with him.

Jen

2 comments: