Monday, October 4, 2010

We're home

We were unexpectedly able to go home yesterday! Amelia's blood work was much improved and she was looking much better so they released us. We are tired and depeleated, but blessed and thankful for all you. Thanks to Julie for helping me make 18 calzones, Lauren and Kelsey for helping at the garage sale (also to my neighbor Theresa for all her work on the garage sale), Jamie for taking Steve on the adventure race which was his highlight for the weekend. Thanks also to Abigale and Ashley for faithfully praying and for lifting my spirits tonight, for Chelsey and the little Kirks for curing our boredom this morning, and for all the amazing people helping with Give Amelia a Lift benefit (Christine and Andrew and many more). Oh, and Sommer for the amazing worship selection and leading on Sundy night, it filled my cup. Oh, and Susan Meckel for delivering my fall food share, and Rhiannon for picking up the 18 calzones Julie and I made and for delivering the food tomorrow. I know I am forgetting....oh, Sarah Tlamka for the runzas you brought that we ate tonight:) Oh man, to my mom for her help around the house and with the garage sale and for Chris and Jenny for keeping Miles for the weekend. It is really dangerous to start and "thank you" list because I know I am forgetting someone or something. Really I just appreciate all of you praying for and caring about us...Amelia is awake and I am not sure why, so I will go now and see what is up and snuggle with her for a bit.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear she is home. Her friends miss her so much at school! They talk about her everyday. We anticipate her return and look forward to seeing her sweet face:)
    Rachel and Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Give her big hugs from us! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete