Friday, May 24, 2013

Wed May 29th

Forgot to put the surgery date in the last post! Surgery is at 12:30. Found out today that they have 3 hours blocked for her, Dr P originally said it could take way more time than that. I take that as a good sign, though we won't know till we talk to him on Wed. A typical baclofen pump takes about an hour to do. 

Has some pre-op tests today (MRI and echocardiogram), those were the last things before surgery. We are on our way out of town for a few days. Will see friends, relax and have some family time. We are really looking forward to it. 

Thanks for your prayers!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, Steve, Miles, & Amelia!

    I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you all! I am in at work today (yes it is a holiday...but I am playing catch-up)...and the verse on my daily desk calendar is below...may it comfort and encourage you:

    "The LORD will give strength unto His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace." ~Psalm 29:11

    Prayers & Hugs!
    Chrissy :)

    ReplyDelete