Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Years Old

Monday was Amelia's third birthday. I have said it before but birthdays are a bitter-sweet thing for us. We are so amazed and in love with Amelia. She has been through and accomplished so much in her short life, she is my hero. Yet, is difficult not to think of what we lost in June 2007, all those hopes and dreams for our first born. We still have hope and we still dream, things are just different now...not the typical.

We celebrated with several smallish parties...Thursday in Valentine with my famliy. Friday in Ord with my family (yes, I have a lot of family). Sunday at church with our church family. Monday with a sweet friend, her grandparents and two amazing therapists at Madonna during therapy. Miles and I sang "Happy Birthday" about a million times and Amelia got lots of e-mails and phone calls too. Thanks to you all.

Party time in Valentine


Party time in Ord

1 comment: